Public Affiars/ Communication Senior Executive
- Roll out corporate communication activities of corporate events, store openings, fairs, press conferences, donation / sponsoring events, internal conferences, etc. following the company guidelines / standards on corporate communications.
- Implement events related to corporate communication projects of the company.
- To support Communication Manager in developing, implementing, and monitoring the annual corporate communications planning and strategy
- To manage and control the process of communication projects in line with the plan, budget and time frame
- To coordinate activities of the internal and external participants, including the third parties, of a corporate communication projects.
KEY RSULT AREAS
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Corporate Communications and Events
- Support the successful implementation of events, activities related to corporate communication projects including exhibition, trade fairs, store openings, supplier conferences, seminar, signing ceremonies, annual award, sponsoring, donation, internal conferences, internal communications, etc.
- Project Management
- Work along with the given corporate communications project plan, budget, as well as the reasonable time frame
- Coordinate the activities of external participants and internal departments throughout the entire stage of the project, from planning to implementation
- Evaluate the overall result and benefit of the project in accordance with the business and operation objectives.
- Internal Communication
- Develop and implement the internal periodically newsletter and Intranet
- Monitor third parties
- Monitor the work process, effectiveness, and results from the third parties
- Budget Administration
- Regular monitoring the budget of the department’s communication projects.
Ad-hoc projects, works of Corporate Communications as assigned by the Corporate Communication Manager
- Regularly reporting to Corporate Communication Manager
- Interaction with Communications functions within Corporate Communications including media relations, external communications, internal communications
- Constant interaction with Branding, Offer Management, Operations, Quality Assurance, Administration, Stores, and other departments within the company
- Interaction with agencies, associations.
- University degree, preferably in communications, journalism, or related subjects
- Experiences in working in an international corporate environment and in coordinating with internal parties
- Min 1 years of work experience
- Good computer literacy, familiar with office application programs and design.
- Strong skills in project management
Please find more hot jobs below