Loss Prevention Manager – HCM
* MISSION STATEMENT
– To contribute toward the effectiveness of the business by ensuring the smooth running of Loss prevention process due to MM Mega Market principle and objective MM Mega Market and limit the shrinkage as much as possible.
– All must be achieved in accordance with relevant SOPs and other working instructions.
– Training, develop and increase employees working spirits
– Help store to achieve its targets for stock control, shrinkage, etc by implementing the highest standards of daily basic management.
– Execute HO strategies in a timely manner.
– Develop staff skills by on the job coaching and implement succession planning within your departments.
* KEY RESULT AREAS
– Ensure that the Loss prevention department is protecting the interests of the store:
– Spot check the goods protection system and use of security tags to ensure they are working and used in accordance with the SOP
– Ensure that the regulations relating to keys and security cards are followed
– Spot check store alarm system to ensure that it is working and that any incidents are being recorded and archived
– Ensure that the video surveillance system is working and adequately supervised. Make proposal to HO auditing and SGM if there is a need to add or change the location of security cameras.
– Ensure all store staff are trained to deal with fire, bomb and poison alarms. Ensure that a fire drill is implemented at least once a year
– Continuously check that fire routes and exits are kept clear
– Check work of internal security staff. Work with other FMs to identify areas/ departments in the store that have high shrinkage caused by theft. Develop and execute an action plan to improve the situation.
– Ensure that the final control check is in place and spot check that the staff are trained and motivated to perform function.
– Spot check internal purchases to see if the requirement is reasonable and consistent with the paperwork prepared by the store secretary
* WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
– Store General Manager
– Corporate functional managers in Store
– H.O Loss prevention department
– Store personnel under his charge.
– External service provider such as Security company
Required experience / skills detail
– Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications (Must have)
– Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
– 3 years working in management in both a sales environment and an environment where frequent contact to government bureaus whose job is to supervise the activity of retailers and wholesalers was required.
– Having experiences relating with the security and loss prevention field.