The Category Manager of Delicatessen department is responsible for monitoring the overall performance and strategic direction of the delicatessen products category.
- Manage the Category as a Business Unit, in line with MM Mega Market Merchandise Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer
- Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability, reaching the given
- Full responsibility for decisions on assortment, inventory, shelf space,
- Work with Customer Management, Pricing team and Marketing, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category and Trade
- Ensure all necessary Admin is completed promptly and
- Participate in the development and implementation of MM Mega Market VN Private Label Strategy within the Category.
- Find out and catch up with customer tastes and market trend throughout new product
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of Commercial KPI’s.
- Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock Rotation, Stock Day’s, Private label Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction &
- Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range
- Work with Customer Management Team to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete
- Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese
- Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the
- Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by
- Design and implement with Merchandise Space Range Dept in delivering correct space
- Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old
- Use all the forms of Customer Communication effectively by selecting the appropriate offer for the defined Customer Groups.
- Proactively evaluate and act on results of MM Mega Market Mails and other forms of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Category Management teams, Operations, Sales Force, Marketing, Supply Chain and other functions within the
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store
- University degree, preferably in Hospitality, Culinary arts, food technologies, economics or related
- Having knowledge in processed fresh food, trends, consumers
- Experiences as buyer or Category manager of the Bakery or Delicatessen category in modern
- Customer-focused, attention to details and a commitment to maintaining products quality &
- Good communication and negotiation
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under
- Strong analytical ability and good in data /
- Proficiency in using merchandising commercial applications, office programs and database
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)