CATEGORY JUNIOR MANAGER
Assist Category Manager to complete the necessary admin tasks required to support buying and promotional activities and achieve objectives of product category
* KEY RESULT AREAS
• Assist Category Manager to regularly research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customers’ needs and merchandise opportunities.
• Assist Category Manager in the monitoring of the product category performance in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation. Run the necessary reports as and when required.
• All Categories related data on the system is up to date and accurate.
* KEY RESULT AREAS Cont/d
• Data Maintenance
Ensure the following are done within the required timeline.
– Listing a new article
– Block, Unblock, Deleted
– Price changes – regular & promotional
– Statistical Correction
– Listing an New Supplier
– Framework Contract
– Trading Terms
– Temporary BAS
– Supplier Information Amendments
• MM Mega Market Mail Accuracy
MM Mega Market Mail List:
– Article detail
– Price correct
– Page Placement correct
– Image correct
• Manage and follow up on Supplier payment issues.
• Ensure stock availability to support sales:
– Raise Central Orders as and when required by Category Manager.
– Follow up with Suppliers & Stores on any Delivery issues
• Manage and maintain suppliers’ relationships during daily operation.
• Assist in setting up sample reviews as part of the Range Review Process
• Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other buying teams, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
* WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• OM Colleagues
• Head of Department
• Sales & Marketing functions
• Supply Chain
• Administration functions such as tax, finance etc.
• Human Resource
• Other related functions such as IT/IM, Security, Legal, QA, etc
• Target Customers (e.g. horeca, trader & SCO)
• University degree or equivalent qualification in Business related subjects preferable.
• Preferred experience within the FMCG environment in relevant category
• Fluency in Vietnamese (both written and oral), preferred intermediate level in English language.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
• Abilities to use computer, office programs and database