As an Area Manager who is responsible for supervising, developing and leading a Team in order to accomplish tasks, targets and results.
* Sales/ Finance:
– Manage, check, and operate the entire store in the Area to ensure successful KPI targets assigned by the Company.
– Control store operating costs in the Area: Personnel Expenses (PE), stocks, P&L
– Manage daily sales activities of stores in the Area (sales, costs, control the money transfer, loss control, stock remaining at the end of the month …)
– Analyze data, behavior, consumption trends to make appropriate sales forecast / plan.
* Stock management:
– Capture the best-selling / slow-selling products for timely handling plans.
– Inform to OM slow-selling or best-selling products that need to either supply more or to avoid high level of overstock
– Monitor stocks by store, check inventory variance, cash variance in the area.
– Customer service and Promotion activities:
– Deploy customer information collection to build customer database for the Area and the Company.
– Guide and solve complaints of customers in their respective areas.
– Propose plans and organize PR programs, alliance promotion, events, … in the area
* People Management:
– Mange turnover rate as Target of KPI
– Plan workforce for stores in the area.
– Organize the implementation of staff training/ coaching
– Monitor staff performances/ evaluation/ rewards staff
– Comply SOP working in daily operations.
– Control, maintain equipment, assets, … at the store of area.
– Process implementation action plan in area to improve result sales by weekly, monthly.
– Perform other duties related to the operation of the department
– Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager