Category Manager – Frozen
– Manage the Category as a Business Unit, in line with MM Mega Market Merchandise Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs.
– Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability.
– Full responsibility for decisions on assortment, inventory, shelf space, promotions.
– Work with Customer Management and Marketing Team, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category and Trade Plan.
– Ensure all necessary Admin is completed promptly and properly.
– Participate in the development and implementation of MM Mega Market VN Own Brand Strategy within the Category.
– Find out and catch up with customer tastes and market trend throughout new product listings.
* KEY RESULT AREAS
– Achievement of Commercial KPI’s.
– Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock Rotation, Stock Day’s, Own Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
– Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Work with Customer Management Team to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
– Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
– Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store.
– Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
– Design and implement with Merchandise Space Planing team in delivering correct space allocation.
– University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
– Experiences within the FMCG or Processed Fresh Food sector with prior experience in supervising a small buying team.
– Having passion in Bakery products creation is preferable.
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
– Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
– Abilities to use computer, office programs and database