Regional Loss Prevention Manager
– People and asset protection (Loss and Prevention)|
– Profit and property conservation
– Loss prevention countering criminal activities
– To contribute toward the effectiveness of the business by ensuring the smooth running of Loss prevention process due to MM Mega Market principle and objective MM Mega Market and limit the shrinkage as much as possible.
– All must be achieved in accordance with relevant SOPs and other working instructions.
– Training, develop and increase employees working spirits.
– Ensure all contractors are full compliance with LP internal rules, regulations, WI and procedures of MMVN.
– Ensure that contracted security services are performed as per the agreed security requirements and legal requirements.
– Ensure fire alarm, firefighting and other prevention systems always available and comply with MMVN requirement and VN law.
– Investigation improvement
– The Regional Loss Prevention Manager report directly to the Head of Loss Prevention Manager
– Execute HO strategies in a timely manner.
– To be supervisor to follow up, verify and measurement LPM, LPS’s performance.
– To coordinate with all concerns to taking and follow up the procedure of shrinkage movement and action plans.
– Develop staff skills by on the job coaching and implement succession planning within your Regional.
– Identifies and priority security risks and notifies National Loss Prevention Manager accordingly.
– Monitor LP Managers does comply to appropriate policies, programs, procedures and guidelines in order to prevent or minimize losses and business disruptions are fully applied.
– Supervise and ensure the inventory task force to fully perform at their best.
– Ensure that appropriate policies, programs, procedures and guidelines in order to prevent or minimize losses and business disruptions are fully applied
– Provides high quality consulting and expertise that assures compliance with the company guidelines/ procedures to stores in region
– Maintain sound security practice
– Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications (Must have)
– Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
– 5 years working in management in both a sales environment and an environment where frequent contact to government bureaus whose job is to supervise the activity of retailers and wholesalers was required.
– Having experiences relating with the security and loss prevention field.